8.10.2010

Hey Soul Sister...

I love taking pictures of SISTERS! There is a bond with sisters that is unbreakable. I get so excited when I see two little girls around this age because I want to tell them how AWESOME it is to have a sister your whole life...how they will laugh, cry and yell together. How they will have moments of the most perfect friendship. How they will be there together throughout life, especially when one of them needs the other. They will help each other into their weddings dresses, play with each other's babies, hold each other's hands through rough times. It gives me the biggest lump in my throat...because there truely is NOTHING like it. Your sister is your FOREVER BEST FRIEND. In good times and in bad. And you're soooo blessed to have each other!






No comments:

Post a Comment