12.28.2010

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to my friends, family and wonderful clients.  2010 was an amazing year for me but I am looking forward to 2011!  There will be some changes in store for Sugar Petunia Photography!  I am hoping to open my studio this year and will be offering quite a few "mini session dates" including a Pinkalicious Shoot for little girls, an Easter mini session date for the little ones, a mini session date for Boys and their pets, and two weekends in November for Christmas 2011!

I had such a wonderful Christmas with my family.  I couldn't have asked for a more perfect holiday.  As a matter of fact, my son said those same words...that he couldn't have imagined a more perfect Christmas.  All four of my kids were so grateful for the gifts they received this year.  My youngest girl still has that twinkle in her eye about Christmas and it makes it so special.  My oldest girl must have told me ten times that I am her very best friend...those words were music to my ears.  Even my teenage boys were thankful and sweet.  Must have been something in the air this year.  I hope your holiday season has been as wonderful as mine has. 

I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment