4.11.2011

Easter Minis

Wow!  The response I had to the Easter Mini Session yesterday was unbelievable!  I expected maybe 10-15 families and we had 30!  I had my doubts as to whether or not I would be able to handle it...I'm not going to lie.  I want to thank the owners of the property we used.  It was perfect!  I am in debt to you!  I have no idea how I could have accomodated so many people without you.  Thank you Missy for your help in finding a spot for me!  Thanks to my husband who spent as much time up there as he could (obviously not the entire 10 hours) but he was so helpful...even holding a drink for me to quickly take sips out of.  Love that man.  A HUGE thank you to my clients.  The fact that you trust me to capture these memories of your children means more to me than words could possibly convey.  I really LOVE them all.  I don't just love taking pictures of them, I adore each and every one of them.  I hope you all don't mind me loving on them because I really can't help myself. 

It was a LONG day.  I'm incredibly sun burnt, I can't lift my arms and I have actual callouses from holding my camera.  But it was worth it.  And I hope the images I captured will make it worth your time to come visit me.

Thank you again!  Without you, I'd just be some goofy chick with a camera in her hand.  MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment