7.02.2011

the "Bunch"

It may have been hot as all get-out...but that didn't stop me from having a great time at this family session. I adore talking to kids while I'm taking their picture.  You get to hear the funniest things!  It's almost like my own little version of "Kids Say the Darndest Things".  By the way, A doesn't think any girls in his class were cute.  When his dad said "but one of them was your girlfriend" he was like "yeah...I didn't like her at all".  LOL  And Miss S told me the worst part about Kindergarden was that sometimes she got these stars...which meant she was in trouble.  I think at least two or three times one of the boys said "I really just want to get this over with".  HAHAHAHA!  Thanks for a fun session guys!!!













And because she was the only one who was LOVING having her picture taken, Miss C got some extra sneak peeks!







No comments:

Post a Comment