10.20.2011

There are no words...


There are no words that seem quite adequate enough.  Thank you doesn't seem to cover it.  The sacrifices made every day by our soldiers and their families are so great...I just don't know how to thank them.  I am a photographer with Operation Love Reunited.  It is an organization that provides photo sessions for soldiers and their families, free of charge.  I was contacted by this family.  They wanted to schedule something with me for when Stewart came home from Afghanistan.  The day after we got it on our books, we got word that Stewart had been critically wounded by a sniper.   He fought for his life and spent months recovering. 

See his homecoming video at the aiport here:  http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1165902864001

Stew was recently allowed to come home for a short period of time with his family and his wife and when they called me and asked if I would do a different kind of "Homecoming Session" there was no way I'd miss it for the world.

Welcome Home Stew.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  You're a true Hero.











No comments:

Post a Comment