1.20.2012

HELLO!


Yes, I'm still here. Just had to clean off some old blogs so I could make room for new ones. I had filled my capacity. Crazy! I hope you all had a great holiday season and have been enjoying the new year. Here are some of my favorite shots from the last few sessions. January and February are pretty slow months for me which is a curse and a blessing all at once. A blessing because I need time to get caught up on editing, scheduling, and doing my taxes, etc. A curse because I miss taking pictures so much! I still do a session or two each week but I find myself wishing winter away and telling Spring to hurry up already! Have a magnificent week...I will be posting some birthday sneak peeks next week as I have two birthday sessions this weekend! Peace!


















My friend's husband came home from Afghanistan last week.  It was amazing.





No comments:

Post a Comment