2.09.2010

Lucky Duck



I'm a lucky duck. There's no two ways about it. I feel like the sun shines just for me some days. If you would have told me even a year ago that I would be a photographer I wouldn't have believed you. If you would have told me that people would respond to my pictures the way that they have, I never would have believed it. But I am...and they do. And WOW...what a feeling. I feel like I need to pinch myself sometimes when I realize how LUCKY I am. Not many people feel this passionate about what they do for a living...and I know that I am truely blessed to have photography in my life.

So I'm just going to soak it all up...take it all in...and enjoy it. For how ever long I have it. I won't take any of it for granted. I am helping to give the world some beauty...and wow...what a great feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment