3.21.2010

I'm TWO!







I am SMITTEN with the pictures I got from Lyssa's 2 Year Birthday Session at the park this weekend. I was so worried that she was going to be too bashful to dig into the cake I brought her. Boy, was I wrong. We couldn't tear her away from it! I loved doing this session! It was by far one of the best sessions I've had since becoming a photographer. Days like that make it worth every sacrifice I've made to follow my dream!







What a beautiful day it was...and what a beautiful little girl. Loved every second of it! I have to say, my very favorite is of Lyssa & her mom...there is NOTHING in the world that comes close to the beauty of a mother's love for her child. It's nothing short of perfect when I get to capture a moment like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment