5.18.2010

Life is Good



Sometimes I honestly feel like I get to capture love as it's floating in the air and put it inside a photograph. I know it sounds silly but there are times when I just can't help but FEEL the love inside of a picture. It's amazing. It's such a blessing. I've said it before and I'll say it again, NO love is like a mother's love. And no photograph gives me the warm fuzzies like a photograph that captures a mother's love for her child. It is so raw and so pure...it's like nothing you can put in to words.



I had an amazing session tonight with this family. We had one that was roaring and ready to go and one that was tuckered out...and managed to get some really beautiful shots. Thank you for giving me a glimpse into your world...and allowing me to capture your beautiful moments today.







No comments:

Post a Comment