6.09.2010

Amazing Session Today!!!
















I had one amazing session today with these gorgeous kids!! Harper was so quiet and absolutely beautiful. I could have taken pictures of her all day. What a face! Walker is a ball of all-boy-energy. And he tried climbing everything. My heart leapt a couple of times when he was walking across the bridge at Woodland Park because he just had NO FEAR! Adam...what a sweetie! He was giving me the most amazing, sincere faces. I LOVE sessions like this. I didn't have to beg once! ;-)






Thanks Stacey for allowing me to capture your beautiful children. Those are some awesome kids you have!

I'm still cracking up at what Adam said when we left...Mom said "See...I told you she was nice."...and Adam replied..."Yeah - she's a CHARACTER!" LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment