6.12.2010

Look at the stars....Look how they shine for you...



I couldn't get the song "Yellow" out of my head today. For those of you that know me, you know that "Yellow...is my signature color". I wish I could paint the whole world yellow! These pictures make me happy. I was nervous to do my first wedding today...but knowing it was a mini wedding session and that it would be a very laid back ceremony helped to calm my fears. I had some concerns about the lighting in the church but I think we got some really beautiful shots and I'm so happy I got to be a part of this couple's special day!



My favorite picture of the day...it was taken before the ceremony while I was testing the lighting in the church. These are always my favorite shots...unposed...unplanned...and just perfect.



Congratulations John & Karla!













No comments:

Post a Comment