9.24.2010

What a fun session!!!



I had such a great time with this beautiful family last night. I thought we'd only be doing the six month old but her brothers and sister came along to have fun too! Little Miss "L" had the best wardrobe I've ever seen!!! What a little fashionista! She was so smiley and such a good mood. What a dollie! When my daughter saw their dad she said "Mom...is that a REAL soldier???" ... it made me smile. Children's reactions to things that we take for granted are so eye-opening. I regret now not having more time to chat with Dad and thank him for his service to our country. So I'm thanking him now. Thank you for everything you have sacraficed for me and my family. There are no words to fully extend my gratitude. You have a beautiful family. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to capture it.


























No comments:

Post a Comment