10.31.2010

Crazy Love


I had to put this song on my blog because when I was taking photographs of my little brother and his family yesterday, I couldn't get it out of my head. I feel blessed to have been able to capture some beautiful and intimate moments between these amazing people. I always knew that my brother was special. He wasn't like other little boys his age. He was so sweet...and he was so much fun. I think of all my siblings (and I have quite a few) we were the closest when we were kids. I always knew he was going to grow up to be a really great man. But I think I underestimated HOW great. Everything he's done has made me so proud to call him my brother. And I am overjoyed that he found someone that completes him so perfectly. I love you little brother...and I am so glad I got to be your big sister!



























No comments:

Post a Comment