4.25.2010

My new favorite prop!!!



I am so excited about the pom pom rug props I am making! These things are SO neat on film! It took me a long time to make the first one but after I got the hang of it, it's not so bad! I made the second one while watching movies last night. My daughter said to me "I never want to see yarn again". LOL I felt like I was running a sweat shop for children when she said that. All I really need them for is to help me tie the knots twice on each pom pom and to feed me the yarn. I might have to think of some way to do them on my own so my kids don't call me in for child labor laws. LOL! Anyway, they're DELISH! Love them!



(And of course, I had to try one out on one of my favorite clients yesterday! Lucas never disappoints me with those big baby blues!)



This is the one I made last night while watching movies. FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment