4.10.2010

Procrastination is NOT my friend

It's been a while since I blogged. I've been working feverishly on editing three sessions and I'm getting behind! I need to get my you-know-what into gear because I have three more sessions this weekend!

So, this is a session I did a while back...my favorite part was capturing the sisters when they thought I wasn't looking. Let's be honest, those are ALWAYS the best shots! I wish I could have had another hour with these girls just following them around and watching them play!



Watching the girls made me think about my little sister and how close we are now that we are grown. There's nothing like the love between sisters, is there? It's an unbreakable bond. I can see these two in 20 years being the best of friends...after many years of laughter, fights, and tears.



And then there is their handsome little brother. I chuckle when I wonder how many times in his life he will hear "Matthew! Get out of my room!!! Girls Only!"



And this picture reminded me of why I've been DYING to take photographs of a beautiful red head!

No comments:

Post a Comment