6.19.2011

Random Vacation Photos



My family had a great time in Gulf Shores, Alabama.  What a nice, kid-friendly place to take your family.  Our vacation had some ups and downs but at the end of the day, it was so amazing.  We stayed in a magnificent house right on the beach.  I got to play in the gulf with my kids.  We played with baby tigers.  We built sand castles.  We ate lots of fried pickles.  :-)  I love my family more than anything in the world.  My husband and my children are my entire world. Watching my little girl smile when she dipped her toes in the ocean...watching my son actually LAUGH in a photograph, watching my daughter get to live her DREAM playing with baby tigers, seeing my son looking all grown up coming out of the water with his boogie board...these are memories I will carry with me forever.  I love you Lily, Chuck, Madilyn, Damien, Logan.  You are my EVERYTHING.















No comments:

Post a Comment